Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tone settings

knight001

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB MY19 Holden Commodore VXR A9 3.6Ltr
Hey all...

Well taken delivery of my new VXR over the weekend and have a quick question about tone settings.

Where are the presets? I only see Custom and Talk...

Being a Bose system I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not?

I'm ok with custom but not sure what to fiddle with to get the best sound... Anyone got screenshots or the way to get presets?

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
I have 2018 Calais V and have the same 2 options. I queried this when I got the car as it does not match what is in the user guide but the dealer just gave me a blank look and said I can set the tone levels to give the same effect . The Bose system used in the Commodore us not a Bose centrepoint system so it is different to the one that was used in the VF Commodore. I find playing music from a usb stick or from my phone using Spotify and connecting via Bluetooth, I get much superior sound quality. Listening to the FM radio does not do the Bose system justice as to what's it's potential which is actually amazing. Try playing some Gregorian chants through the system or some recent top 20 from Spotify like ed sheeran. It is like being in a concert hall.