Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Took my dads car for a lap lastnight...

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
my mum and dad let me drive there avalon anytime, avalon drive and never look back, >well at your friends anyway, to embarasing

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
when i was 5 my old man had an eh wagon 179 hp block turbo runnin 18psi that used to leave the "new" vn ss's for dead... it was painted satin black with pink flames up the side... any people from campbelltown from 85 to 92 might have seen it. wasnt hard to miss :p

Ha ha shite dude. When I was 5 the VC was released. My old man drove a HT panel van with a 179 as well!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
hahaha I took my dad's car for a spin a few days ago. He was having cold sweats thinking about what I was doing to his poor car lol. Good fun :D
Always good when the old's have nice cars, specially if you're spoilt :D

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Woooo!! I get to take the SS for another spin tonight, then for a 2 minute drive tomorrow :D Look out if your on sydney rd/ lygon st tonight some time :p

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hahaha i always used to give it to my mums car before it got smashed and couldnt be repaired (dw i didnt do it), and im always driving my old mans nissan patrol and usually giving it a beating, haha a little 3litre vl engine with a manual pulling about 2 ton? lets just say it isnt what you would call "fast" but its just good to drive because its manual. nice change from the vn(auto):D:D:D..... and cant wait till the old lady gets a new car (i told her she has to get a commy with a manual or an 8, preferably both and she agreed haha:D:D:D) anyway i feel sorry for all you people that aint allowed to drive your parents cars, they tell me to take the keys whenever i want to drive it:D:D:D

Blue-VZSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Sedan
hahaha my kids cant thrash my car because I won't let them drive it.