Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tools

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You sure those 1/4 imperial sockets go small enough?
Yeah only the 40 piece does out of the 2 but like I said something like these so cancel the cheaper one unless you buy the socket separate. Shop around be the key. Oh you cant leave home, shop ebay get it home delivered..

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I think you missed a shop.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Shop around be the key. Oh you cant leave home, shop ebay get it home delivered..
Depends where he lives Bunnings is open as is all the car assessory shops. Total Tools is open too.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Depends where he lives Bunnings is open as is all the car assessory shops. Total Tools is open too.

Reading his profile, his nearest shopping point for cheapest tools would be Bundaberg QLD.....That being said, it's been about 20 years since I've been through his town listed on his profile...That is Gin Gin, which is about 1/2 to 1 hour North of Bundaberg

Keenan 01

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR commodore
Thanks everyone, I was able to get the tools I needed. Had to travel to bundy to get them as eBay was useless to me (cashless card). Only spent $18 or something.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Thanks everyone, I was able to get the tools I needed. Had to travel to bundy to get them as eBay was useless to me (cashless card). Only spent $18 or something.

Did you head to East Bundy for a quick tour :p

StephenM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Equippe Series II
Reading his profile, his nearest shopping point for cheapest tools would be Bundaberg QLD.....That being said, it's been about 20 years since I've been through his town listed on his profile...That is Gin Gin, which is about 1/2 to 1 hour North of Bundaberg
It has the worst coffee in the world at the cafe at the northern end of town on the western side.