Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tools

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Good luck getting it fixed or swapped too, unless you have a good rep who frequently comes around. Tools I buy have lifetime warranties and no questions asked straight swap if something does break. Tools I buy I can swap in Launceston too so no need to wait. Just go in and they give you a replacement. Particularly Teng, you walk in and they swap it over then and there and your back to work the same day.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I know you don't brag @vc commodore about your tools, but goes to show that all the hype around Snap On and they are not even that good. Snap On is for posers IMHO.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Good luck getting it fixed or swapped too, unless you have a good rep who frequently comes around. Tools I buy have lifetime warranties and no questions asked straight swap if something does break. Tools I buy I can swap in Launceston too so no need to wait. Just go in and they give you a replacement. Particularly Teng, you walk in and they swap it over then and there and your back to work the same day.

Yeah, got to find the rep for them to fix it...

Absolute pain in the rectum.

My main SP kit, I had the 3/8 drive ratchet stuff up 6 months after buying the kit...Walked into the shop with stuffed one, walked out with a newie, that they claimed was an improved version....10 or so years on, no problems

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I bought this about 15 years ago. It's done plenty of work, starts first or second time, and has never missed a beat. Touch wood.

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpeg
    IMG_0232.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 28

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Right (rolls sleeves up). I bought this in Brisbane in 1999. It's done more work than hademall's, can take 4 pulls to get it going on cold mornings. Has had 1 set of new blades, 1 spark plug, 1 replacement pull cord (same handle 'though) and 1 new throttle lever assembly over the 25 years.
I guess there's one thing we will agree on. These Aussie Victa mowers were built to last.

mulcha.jpg