Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Top 100 crap cars

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Dont know if this has been posted but lets get it going anyways.

Post your top crap cars....

I'll start with one I worked on today, a ssangyong stavic.....

(only taken with my phone sorry bout quality)

Steve.

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,430
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 444
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 912

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
nissan exa i just hate the look of them and the tail lights wtf did they smoke to come up with them :s

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
Hillman Minx
Lightburn Zeta (but you could put the seats on the roof to watch footy)
Ford Anglia (60-70 models)
HD Holden
Cortina (all six cylinder cars)
BMW (yes all of them up to 1998)
Saab 900 (76/77)
NSU Prince

That will do otherwise I'll be here until the early morning. Oh, I'm there already.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
Kia rio!

feeling? our clutches need not such things!

B

Bradg83

EA-AU falcon.... "hrm i wonder what we can make the head out of... lets try alloy... i mean its a cast block, it should be fine, its not like they heat up and cool down at different rates"

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Hillman Minx!?
I spent my life up to five years old in the back of a Hillman Minx...I can still remember the red red red interior even now...:yeah:

Six cylinder Cortinas...I owned a 1979 TE Cortina 4.1 x-flow 4-speed...wonderfully comfortable car...decent fuel economy because of the light weight...shattering acceleration with a little engine work...

...but by Christ, were they a lead-tipped-arrow in the handling stakes...who had the bright idea of heaving a great cast-iron lump of a six cylinder engine over the front axle of a car which was designed for, at most, a 2 liter four? It was, however, a most Australian concept...you can imagine the guys at Ford sitting around looking at a Cortina brought out from England, tinnies in hand, and one scratches his head, burps, and says "Hey, what's the biggest longest heaviest six cylinder we can jam in there? Let's do it...bloody Pommies thought a 2ltr was big enough, hah! Fahn Cahns...":w00t:

Seeing how easily a Winsor V8 will fit into a Cortina, I suppose we only have to be thankful that idea didn't come to them...:yeah:

Not exactly a bad car in itself, but what about bad engines?
* Opel "black" OHC four cylinder as fitted to early Sunbirds?
* Any engine made by any manufacturer in Australia straight after ADR-27A in 1976...gutless, heavier fuel consumption, and no power...great for the environment...
* Who had the bright idea of making the timing gear on Holden red six cylinders out of pressed fibre?

bradcad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina & mazda 2 DE
I would have said the camira, however...

the camira was apparently designed as a complete throwaway car. Change the oil and thats it. Once something breaks, throw it away.

Great idea, unfortunately they blew out the build costs so badly they ended up having to market it as a genuine holden 4 cyl.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
*The L'Cheapo lancers (with dick heads who think there fulli sick with neons and body kits...oh did i mention cannon exhausts!!!)
*Dawoe Lanos
*Any Hyandi (i hate them that much i cant spell the naem right :) )

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Hey,, don't knock the earlier model Lancer coupe's....they would have to be the golden underrated investment model of the decade!
They are really popular amongst young guys, because admittedly they have a nice shape, but they are usually lumbered with some asthmatic single cam engine and steel wheels. However, I've seen numerous times that stock unmodified run-down ones with tired paint sitting in car yards here have had anything between $6500 and $8000 on the screen, and they last about a week before being snapped up!

I only wish I'd had the foresight to buy one or two back when they were just another little "girls car", and weren't the target of modifiers...back around 1998 when they were a few years old, you could buy them for half that price...:cry:

J

* janine *

I don't know if these cars are crap in everyone else's eyes... but these are my most hated cars, based mainly on looks.

1. Nissan EXA - hate them with the fire of a thousand suns
2. Mazda MX5
3. Supra's
4. R34 skylines - ugly rear end
5. Ford Capri
6. Hyundai Xcel
7. Not sure what model it is, but it's the ford AU shape with the butt ugly headlights.
8. LANCERS - except the late 80's evo.