Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

top gear is back

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
*downloading torrent*

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
yeah how were those Toyota's they took a fair beating...i fort they would fall apart after the first hit considering he said that the front bar was only held on by 2 bolts....did u see the dude who did the handbreaky n scored a goal that was sum sweet drivin....Also that old dude carvin the crap outta the S/C Merc....Breaks overheated from driftin it...hahahha...good show cant wait for the next one...

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
calais_cruzin said:
yeah how were those Toyota's they took a fair beating...i fort they would fall apart after the first hit considering he said that the front bar was only held on by 2 bolts....did u see the dude who did the handbreaky n scored a goal that was sum sweet drivin....Also that old dude carvin the crap outta the S/C Merc....Breaks overheated from driftin it...hahahha...good show cant wait for the next one...

Tee hee! Yeah, some of those blokes are wicked drivers.

That old dude (his name escapes me) is a legend! Good driver and the way he describes/pays out on different cars cracks me up.

"Only people who wear cardigans would buy one of these!" LOL - sounds like something I'd say...

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
what season is on sbs at the moment? im watching season 8 right now. jeremy turns a hilux into a boat :)

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
what about the new honda that they were tryin to sell to the oldies....Ive got a honda, me too, same ere the oldies were goin...they wouldnt even buy one...that waas the ugliest car eva hang on no that Ssang Yong was the worst....also hows the Toyota, Peugeot , Citron all the same car underneath but the Citron was 500pound cheaper but the ugliest outta the three....

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
SBS is showing series 6 at the moment but season 8 is the current series in the UK, Season 8 is pretty good so far, there's another car soccer game for the World Cup special as well as the amphibious vehicle challenge, Top Gear took a break of 5 weeks in the UK for the World Cup so have only just gotten back into new episodes over there...

Last edited:

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
The amphibious car episode was awesome, good thing he didnt put the two engines on it, wouldnt have made it at all

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i think there is only one way to settle all the bickering on this site between holden & ford and that is to try to get TopGear to put them up against one another on their show. maybe if we all keep messaging them, asking them to do so, they will.

I'm not writing this to get f*#kwits replying with "ford won't even make it onto the boat over there" and other bullsh#t etc.