Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Top Rides

StealthX

Reaction score
Website
www.stealth.nismo.org
Members Ride
HSV VX Clubsport.
U know what JC needs.... Official Polls for the best car of each model Commodore?... voted by members.. or a top 5 members of each model car.. just so visitors or others can see whats hot and whats not? If u know what i mean? Thought just came to me after thinking. :unsure: WhAt CaN i DoO NexT??? :D

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Interesting concept, not sure how it would work though. I am pretty sure that polls have a maximum number of choices (10 maybe? don't quote me on that). So considering that we have over 8000 members I am sure there would be more than 10 members with the same model rides. Do you get what I mean? great in theory, just might be hard to implement. But I only have very limited knowledge of vbulletin so who knows (Darren will lol).

Great to see our members putting forward ideas though :)

StealthX

Reaction score
Website
www.stealth.nismo.org
Members Ride
HSV VX Clubsport.
Yeah not so much a VBulletin Poll.. more of a "Rank My Ride" type specifically set for The JC Members & Holden Commodores (Which we all love). Im aware of & have quiet a bit of knowledge of web design (having a few sites myself). just thought it would be an idea for JC to consider.

You have your car makes like VB-VK, VL, VN-VP, VR-VS and so on. with members ranking who they think has the best car based upon, looks, performance & mods. Then have an overall judgement across all sectors VB to VZ on the amount of votes members have received on their car.

I Beleive it would help give members more credit not only on the street, but with their JC Peers. how good would it be to be able to say "my car is ranked in the top 20 commodores in Aus?"

Ill stop dribblin now n go find myself some food :D

Cheers
Mike.
[email protected]

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I do like this idea, I'm starting again to tinker with PHP and MySQL a little more so the possibilities are endless once I get my head around it.

At present vB are currently looking at releasing a new version of vB which by the sound of it hacks such as vBGarage and Arcade will not work once that upgrade takes place until that code is updated so it might have to wait until that update occurs and we then go with the flow after that.

vBGarage has had the pin pulled on it so further development from that I believe at this stage is unlikely.

S

S_Puppy

he'res one of my rides
a ridgy didge hsv vp sv 91 63 of 101