Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

top ten badly worded internet sites

T

todd_vn

The top 10 unintentionally worst company URLs

Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today’s world you need a domain name. It is advisable to look at the domain name selected as other see it and not just as you think it looks. Failure to do this may result in situations such as the following (legitimate) companies who deal in everyday humdrum products and services but clearly didn’t give their domain names enough consideration:

1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
www.whorepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
www.expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
www.therapistfinder.com

5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
www.powergenitalia.com

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
www.molestationnursery.com

7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
www.ipanywhere.com

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
www.cummingfirst.com

9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
www.speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
www.gotahoe.com

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
mole station have changed their homepage.

R

Rinn_P

Very cool. Gotta giggle with some of that stuff!! You would think that the PR departments would pick up on that kind of thing! Silly silly

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I reckon they do it on purpose... not all of them, but the ones like penisland.com... actually may thats the only one out of those they did on purpose haha. Then again maybe thats just the psych student part of me talking :p :D :dance:

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
MikesVT said:
I reckon they do it on purpose... not all of them, but the ones like penisland.com... actually may thats the only one out of those they did on purpose haha. Then again maybe thats just the psych student part of me talking :p :D :dance:

Even the Methodist Church one? Geeze, I thought the Catholics were bad enough, but now the Methodists are getting into it! :whistling

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
fourstar82 said:
Even the Methodist Church one? Geeze, I thought the Catholics were bad enough, but now the Methodists are getting into it! :whistling

Hahaha well... I guess they're all giving it a go ('never never know if you never never go')... You know, equality and all :p