Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Torn between two worlds (IM NOT EMO)

missmcudd

The Bee Sting butterfly
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Mini Cooper
clearly if he's worried about it (his behaviour) then its not all fine and dandy.
I say stop drinking so much - not stop drinking all together. Its okay once in a while. But stop drinking while at school thats just silly. And dont worry about girls at your age. They come and go... youll find a better one! Trust me :) (this is coming from a girl) And it looks like u enjoy ur Tafe stuff. So keep doing well at that!

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
try havin a coupla nights a week u dont drink, simple, u do this and your not an alco and if your getting your tafe work done does it really matter if you engoy the odd bundy or three?>

H

HATER VP

If your gonna drink, you MUST allow 3 days a week alcohol free. This give you body time to... quite simply, be your body & and also de-creases the chance of becoming an alcoholic. Because it dosent take much. People get really messed up on it. If your drinking that much you must drink plenty of water aswell. Stay in school and be yourself, just dont drink as much.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Mate do u still want this thread deleted? Drop me a pm (or any other mod) and we'd be happy to do so for you.

Now for my 2 cents. First of all, even though you probably have no one you can talk to about this type of stuff I'd suggest you don't seek advise of an internet forum. You don't know these people, you don't know what they are like, how old they are, don't know anything about their life experiences. Probably the biggest group of misfits you'd ever meet lol. Seriously, you wouldn't wanna be taking advise about your life from a 13 year old, or a dole bludging 30 year old transexual alcoholic.... you get the idea. Without trying to sound like a drama queen maybe give lifeline a call, they have trained professionals that can give you good advice.

Now I will give you my personal advice (yes I realise its ironic me giving you advise after telling you not to ask advise from ppl on the internet).If you think you are drinking too much then you obviously are. Maybe cut down on it, save it for the weekends, concentrate on school and tafe for the moment and you'll reap the rewards later. If you concentrate on partying and drinking now you have to live with the consequences later. You seem to have goals, you just need to learn how to prioritise to reach these goals.

I personally wouldn't worry too much about your so called friends, in a few years time chances are you won't have anything to do with them anyway. Life your life for you, not to impress others.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Julie said:
Probably the biggest group of misfits you'd ever meet lol. Seriously, you wouldn't wanna be taking advise about your life from a 13 year old, or a dole bludging 30 year old transexual alcoholic....

You promised not to tell anyone.. My secret's out now.. Good one..

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
VStooDie4 said:
Its odd, too one group im 'fearless' the other group im 'stupid and not worth it'. Im not afraid of teachers who want to pick on my mates and i wont think twice about defending someone. this makes me 'stupid'. Being a small class, a few think they own it, ive told em off a few times, but as soon as i leave for tafe I was the one that THEY pulled in line.

I wouldn't say worthless. Stupid smart A$$ - know it all 17/18yo comes to mind. Wake up to yourself bloke!

Reaper

VStooDie4

Rubber should be punished
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
Sorry i havent responded earlier.

I have learnt some important lessons over the weekend.

Friday night, big party, lots of girls. I drank a bottle of wild turkey straight (i didnt mean to, once i had a few i just drank without thinking). I passed out at 8pm, got up at 3am(i was under/beside a trailer spewing and not having great fun). sat infront of a fire with a few mates, a girl tried to hook up with me but i was too smashed(didnt even hear or feel her all over me).

Went walking around the streets at around 4-5am, came back then sat around the fire until light, helped clean up, then drove home.

Got home and felt like sh1t.

During the night i face planted a few times (got a few cuts and bruises).

Lesson leartn WTF did i do that for??! From now on im drinking premix or beer, at parties, and im going to moderate myself. I guess i just needed a good slap in the face.

Thankyou to everyone that posted, i needed to hear most of it. I wasnt realy an alcoholic (just nocking a few back, but not all the time), i definantly didnt say i knew it all and i have learnt a few important lessons.

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
so how are feeling at the moment VStooDie4? everything ok?

VStooDie4

Rubber should be punished
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
Things are realy good at the moment. Ive realised what a w^nk i was being.

Time to sort out whats what and enjoy life, not be a sad loser cause of the way a few pr1cks want to act.

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
that's good to hear buddy! :):):):):)