Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Torque bolt settings I cant find in book

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've wondered about the TP battery gun. I have a CP but I need my big compressor to run it, so if you want to pull a tight bolt that needs the gun I have to be at home in the shed and home is somewhere I don't spend a lot of time these days, because home is 2hrs from where I spend my week.

H

harrop.senator

Does 400 nm the 20v one and has different max torque and speed settings.

I rate it apart from the fact spare 20v batteries aren't available.

I mean my ni-cad snap on did 800 but I've also seen big Bertha snap rusted bolts on undo.

Haven't found anything the tool pro one won't do that I've not had to put my 750mm breaker bar and go , yeah that was tight , on.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah I might have a sticky at a TP gun at some point. I have seen Milwaukee guns but they are something like 500 bucks. I hate cheap tools in my collection but 500 - 600 on something I will use occasionally is hard to justify.

H

harrop.senator

I love Milwaukee it's my go to if in the trade.

But I needed a grinder , adjustable power polisher , orbital sander , drill , driver gun and a rattle gun.

I waited til the end of year sale.

I got a 12v 3/8 ratchet , 3/8 gun , mini drill, mini driver and a flashlight. X2 batteries.

18v grinder , polisher , orbital sander , work light , drill ,and driver . 2 X 1.5 a/h batteries and slow charger. 1x 4.0 a/h battery and fast charger.

20v rattle gun , battery and charger.

$1200 , I couldn't get a drill , driver , grinder and rattle gun from Milwaukee with 2x batteries for that.