Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Total Tool..... AKA Total Tools

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Went to the new Launceston TTI. Waited 20mins to be served, as I am in the market for a new bigger compressor, basically looking for something that can deliver 350LPM FAD and hopefully around 120psi. Finally talking to a bloke who has NFI. I say I want at least 320FAD and I want 12bar. He asks someone who makes out they know what they are talking about, and tries to tell me the compressor I am looking at is 16bar....... I'm like bar is pressure dude, nope he said nup bar is FAD..... I again say I want something that can deliver 320-350lpm FAD and I want about 12bar because bar is pressure. He then tries to tell me that the one I am looking at cuts off at 150PSI.... Just before I walk out the original sales person says do you want me to call you when the 16bar with the 100L tank comes in?? I'm like no thanks....
I went around to a small tool dealer that has been there for ever and told him everything TTI said..... I said to Tool King I will see you in a month or two and grab one of your 360FAD, 115PSI machines, and I will play with the pressure switch to tickle it up to around 120-125psi.

Last edited: