Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Totally shameless plug

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
So I just released a game for Android where you shoot balloons with various weapons. Normally I wouldn't go out spamming people with my link, but I am actually a bit broke at the moment what with having very little in the way of work! I am working on doing a shareware release for people to try out (also without ads) but I really burnt myself out over the last week trying to get it ready for release so I'm having a break today.

So for those who would be willing and able, I'd really appreciate if you could buy my game and perhaps recommend it to people. Of course, by the time the game were to go viral (if ever!) I'll hopefully have full time employment, but you never know :). I mean, if you don't like the game I don't expect you to recommend it, but anyway :).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dunnysoft.balloonbuster

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
Ohh the life of a programmer/developer. Get used to baked beans and 2 minute noodles :)

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I'm already down to sausage rolls as my cheap source of meat :)

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Just wanted to thank those (if anyone :)) who have downloaded the demo or bought the full version, it is much appreciated :). While this really is just a spare time project that I don't expect to make me a million bucks in the space of a week, any support is appreciated :)