Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Touch Up Guys?

Murphington

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Just wondering if anyone has used them recently and if they are did a good job? Might use them myself if they have :)

Cheers.

gonnaenodathat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 50th anniversary Manual FG XR6T
got a company coming to do my wifes Fg xr6T next week as some fat cow dinked it trying to get her arse and maccas junk food into her hyundai excel and threw the door open ! apparently these guys can work magic ! 45 bucks for upto 20 dents/scratches ! we have 2 but they annoy the hell out of me !

Murphington

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
What Company you using mate? My cars only 4 - going on 5 months old and I already have a few chips and scratches that are bugging the hell out of me! The scratches arent too obvious but when you get real close they stand out way more then just swirl marks :( Very very Annoying!

Got any pics of the damage to your car?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Have use The Touch Up Guys on the Golf after a car park altercation and they did an excellent job. They are franchises though so you might not get the same guy I did.

gonnaenodathat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 50th anniversary Manual FG XR6T
What Company you using mate? My cars only 4 - going on 5 months old and I already have a few chips and scratches that are bugging the hell out of me! The scratches arent too obvious but when you get real close they stand out way more then just swirl marks :( Very very Annoying!

Got any pics of the damage to your car?

its a company through remserv so i dont know their names just yet, coming thursday ! our car is 5mths old too and in same boat. I am very particular about the car so this guy better be the #### or else :D