Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Touch-Up Paint Clearance at Repco

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Some are as low as 20c. Not bad if you had a tiny chip. I normally end spraying most of, or an entire panel. If I had metallic though I'd definitely grab some.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Rip every poor customer off in Hoppers don't carry much in paint, my closest is Craigieburn.

DVE855

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Ve SSV S1 L98 6lt
Warning buy at own risk!
Old stock I bought enough cans of imperial blue to paint rims. Half cans didn't spray. Had to order more online, from multiple stores separately, and they were defective too, postage was the killer, $1 for can $6 postage, same prob half faulty didn't spray was such a headache finishing the job. Once started regretted it. A day job took like 3 weeks. Few $ saved spent 10 fold in stress and time.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
Warning buy at own risk!
Old stock I bought enough cans of imperial blue to paint rims. Half cans didn't spray. Had to order more online, from multiple stores separately, and they were defective too, postage was the killer, $1 for can $6 postage, same prob half faulty didn't spray was such a headache finishing the job. Once started regretted it. A day job took like 3 weeks. Few $ saved spent 10 fold in stress and time.
Try swapping the nozzle from a can that sprays okay to one that doesn't. Could be just a bit of dried gunk in the jet.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I heard recently, Repco are reducing stock they carry.....So I'd suspect a few more clearance items are going to start appearing`