Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tow Trucks NOT HAPPY :(

Discussion in 'VN - VP Holden Commodore (1988 - 1993)' started by NVE_069, Jul 20, 2006.

1. NVE_069

NVE_069 New Member

Members Ride:
    Wh Statesman LS1
    Well i am suppost to get the new shell on the weekend but i have rang that many tow trucks n none will do it as it has no front wheels an no diff. out off them all one said yup $70 im like yup can i get that dont sat nup not till next week but i need to get it on sat, id get a car trailer but im sure id have troubles gettn it one there. anyone know of a tow dude that could do it.

i member i used to get them all the time an had no wheels an that but wots happend there all skirts now or something. ah well if it comes to gettn a car trailer ill do that but also grab a few mates to help lol n c wot we can do

Brisbane
    cheers

2. maginoodle

maginoodle Member

Members Ride:
    vy series2 ss crewman
    when theres no wheels i usually put 2 lenghts of pipe under the car to act as wheels while i winch the car onto the trailer

3. NVE_069

NVE_069 New Member

Members Ride:
    Wh Statesman LS1
    ah k that sounds like a good idea if it comes to that ill give that ago. the front wont have wheels i dont think not sure if he is taken them off but i no the bak isnt there coz he is keepn the diff

4. RobMooar

RobMooar New Member

Members Ride:
    _
    Ask him if u can borrow the diff till u get it home. 4 guys on a the ends of a long stick under the front of the car can lift it, and then pull it most of the way up the car trailer. Then drop the diff back later to him

5. NVE_069

NVE_069 New Member

Members Ride:
    Wh Statesman LS1
    all good found one thank god for that. happens to eb the next door nabour too my mum lol cheap as chips

thanks guys