Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tow Trucks NOT HAPPY :(

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Well i am suppost to get the new shell on the weekend but i have rang that many tow trucks n none will do it as it has no front wheels an no diff. out off them all one said yup $70 im like yup can i get that dont sat nup not till next week but i need to get it on sat, id get a car trailer but im sure id have troubles gettn it one there. anyone know of a tow dude that could do it.

i member i used to get them all the time an had no wheels an that but wots happend there all skirts now or something. ah well if it comes to gettn a car trailer ill do that but also grab a few mates to help lol n c wot we can do

Brisbane
cheers

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
ah k that sounds like a good idea if it comes to that ill give that ago. the front wont have wheels i dont think not sure if he is taken them off but i no the bak isnt there coz he is keepn the diff

RobMooar

Reaction score
Members Ride
_
scoop said:
......but i no the bak isnt there coz he is keepn the diff

Ask him if u can borrow the diff till u get it home. 4 guys on a the ends of a long stick under the front of the car can lift it, and then pull it most of the way up the car trailer. Then drop the diff back later to him

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
all good found one thank god for that. happens to eb the next door nabour too my mum lol cheap as chips

thanks guys