Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Towbar

PeterS3103

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportwagon
So much conflicting info on this.
Does anyone know from experience whether a VE Wagon towbar will fit a VF Wagon? The wagons certainly look to be the same in the sheet metal in the rear. I know LPG versions are different as I had a VF Evoke LPG Wagon prior to my current SV6. Not concerned about the wiring & module as I’ll buy that separately.

Cheers
Pete

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
Forgot to check my works actual listings today but Tag Towbar’s site list the same bar from series II VE onwards. Looks like they just change kit numbers for different electronics.

PeterS3103

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportwagon
Forgot to check my works actual listings today but Tag Towbar’s site list the same bar from series II VE onwards. Looks like they just change kit numbers for different electronics.
Yes, I looked at the TAG website as a reference. According to their listing, all VE & VF wagons use the same towbar ie 2008- 2017. The towbar I’m looking at is a genuine Holden part (92207452) so I can’t see why it wouldn’t fit.