Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

toyota superchargers

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
I have seen this topic alot and was woundering who can make up brackets and what size the drive belt should be? before the supercharger goes on is their anything else that has to be done to the engine eg. decompression gaskets?

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
The only place i know of that sell the sc14 brackets are CRS and you have to buy the whole supercharger kit off them at around $2000. When i put one on my wagon i found a pic of a tracing of the 2 lower brackets. I saved that then printed on A4. Came out the perfect size, I thought i had posted it somewhere on here but cant find it now. But good news is it is somewhere on the World Wide Web.
For the belt if you have air con and want to keep it then go for a ecotec belt but if you dont have air con or dont want air con then just use a aircon belt and dont put it on the air con pully.
For the motor, thicker head gaskets are aways a good idea when playing with boost but not a must, aslong as you get something good done with the tune you should be right with a standard motor.
Now go back through all the threads you have already seen on this topic and read them, after that you shoud know all you will need to know because all the info is on here, so you might even have to use the search button.
Matt

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
Re: supercharger

Thanks Matt for your help. Ill try and chase up the pic of the brackets and get biproducts australia to lazer cut one up for me.

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
crs do sell them seperately, i think its around $450 for buicks.

Greedy

Greedy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Areo
10 psi without a issue didnt think they could handle that psi. Do you know the killowatts this would be puting out.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
many running 16-20 psi on stock engines

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
wouldnt htink 16psi would last to long the charger would die in a short time
but then 16 is way over the norm