Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Traction Control

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
... it also sows the seeds of hatred and revenge against police and society in general.
Maybe we need three strike laws at which point the offended is put the the crusher, Solent green style.

It’s not as if we have a shortage of humans on this 3rd rock from the sun. And if some behaviours and attitudes within society during this COVID saga is an indicator of the caring we have to fellow man, then crushing people is just another thing to watch and cheat on the news :eek:

(a little sarcasm towards all the crap that occurs as I’m not at all serious about crushing people :p)

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
we should have laws to allow these things on industrial areas during weekend .

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

But then the coppers would struggle with their Roadside Tax Collection and Mobile Extortion scams......

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
But then the coppers would struggle with their Roadside Tax Collection and Mobile Extortion scams......
On a serious note we should have more just pay and drive tracks like in other countries. Too many regulations ir regards to Motorsport events.

hookalaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 3.6
On a serious note we should have more just pay and drive tracks like in other countries. Too many regulations ir regards to Motorsport events.
Yeah somewhere a potential hoon driver can go ape **** spinning up the tyres and it don't hurt nobody..

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
My first few lessons were on simple car control done within the local shopping center car park over a few Sundays. Back then everything was closed on Sunday so the car parks were empty but for the few learners. Wide open spaces covered in bitumen without a hoons to be seen as they had the decency to drive some distance out of suburbia...

Then 7 day a week shopping started, only later for us all to supposedly become a 24/7 society. Shopping centre car parks were this never empty in the same way, other than after 11 or midnight.

This followed by the lazy hoons who didn’t want to drive far and found these wide open spaces within these large car parks irresistible. The result was management installed concrete separators and /or dug up sections of bitumen and put in some trees.. So these hoons resorted to industrial estates...

Tearing up the street may be fun but it’s not everyone’s idea of a nice time, or as the tidally pleasing to have to look at the damage left behind. Some owners of these industrial estate businesses actually work on the weekend so I doubt they’d want to see their streets offered up for such hoons use.

Really, doing burnouts in public streets Its just like graffiti tagging. Such is vandalism to most and only art to the vandals (yeah its obvious where I stand on tagging, hooning also).

Why reward such hoon vandalism by punishing owners of properties in industrial estates? or indeed by spending millions of taxpayers dollars building a place of hoons worship?

As is, hooning on public streets is cheap (unless caught) and it affords them the use of their road insurance. Any oopsies and their car insurance covers the vehicle which is not the case if they are on a track. These (mostly) young drivers need to grow up and act their age as having an adult with the mental age of a 12 yo behind the wheel isn’t a good mix.

I say spend the dollars on enforcement and on create more car crushing events :p:p I’d also turn up to any legal public flogging of repeat offenders... as long as there is popcorn one can buy :p:p

H

harrop.senator

I bet you're fun at parties

I've never been a fan of suburban skids I will admit.

But I can definitely get on board with rural mayhem. Where it's only you , the car and a farmer's fence at risk.

Why waste tax payers money on places of worship for hoons?

Because it's like anything that creates a thrill. People will want to do it. Why not do it in a safe environment without possible damage to tax payers or tax payers property?

The legal aspect has gotten harder and harder to do in WA. Unsure on other states.

For frequent easy use we've got a skid pad at the Motorplex ( not a big fan of pads ) , drift prac up at Wanneroo .

Speed dome has occasional public events , collie (2 hours from Perth) has events but not as often as they used to.

Rac driving centres shut down that used to be some good fun.

It's quite common knowledge shooting is dangerous in suburbia yet there's at least twenty shooting ranges in Perth.

I can fly a plane more places then I can drift.

I'm glad not everybody has your attitude or we wouldn't have anywhere to get the heart pumping and we wouldn't have any performance cars .

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Why is this thread in the Revhigh subforum? To be fair, I guess it wasn’t the smarterest of posts in the first place, so there’s that.

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
I‘m often keep awake late at night by selfish hoons plying their idiocy so can’t get “quiet possession” of my own home because if these dicks :mad:

Me, I’d like it that if the owner had multiple cars and hoons in a disposable junk heap, he looses all his cars to the crusher (so disposable junk heaps won’t help to shield his “nice car”)...

I’d also make the owners watch the crushing of their own cars live and the events televised on the news that evening. A few sobbing hoons will make a hilarious news segment :p
I'd PPV for that

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Yeah somewhere a potential hoon driver can go ape **** spinning up the tyres and it don't hurt nobody..
Yeah sure they will be lining up for miles.
Of course they are going to pay to go and do a burnout at a track instead of doing it for free on a public road.
That will definitely stop the impulse burnout as soon as they see another modified car or mate.

Oh and of course they are going to wait for that first weekend of every month when it's burnout day at the track....

You can't lump the words hoon, responsible, brains and foresight all in together.