Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trading post section!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Just another pointless requset.

Now with the forum being bigger than ever, can we possibly add 2 more sections in the trading post?

and have Cars For sale, cars wanted, Parts for sale, Parts wanted.

Its getting pretty crowded in there, and this would clean things up abit without you's actually doing anything.

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Id agree with this, it is getting fairly crowded in that section, would help it out, be a little more organised

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Would be nice if it were organised into 2 sections For Sale & Wanted to Buy... and then have sections within them for each State...so if you wanted to buy something you could find it closer to home....just a thought.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
sixshooter said:
Would be nice if it were organised into 2 sections For Sale & Wanted to Buy... and then have sections within them for each State...so if you wanted to buy something you could find it closer to home....just a thought.
Thats a good idea, but it's it's not possible to do, then Stealthy's suggestion, would certainly make a huge difference!

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
sixshooter said:

That just makes more areas for people to search... Its not just SA people that buy items from SA etc... So I dont think splitting it up into state sections would work very well.. :thumbsup:

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
I was also going to suggest splitting it into seperate cars / parts sections. It works really well on other forums I have been on and makes it easier to find what you want!!

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
another vote from me here, that works pretty well on SC, but i think it should be car and then parts, not commodore then commodore parts then other, like on SC

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
i rekon it would be a good idea to have cars and parts seperate but not the different states, cos if you post properly in the title it should inform you of the state any way