Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Traffic History

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
I need to find out the specific details about my Traffic History for my Queensland Police Service application. I know that i have only had 2 speeding tickets.
So basically how do i go about it, i am hoping that all i will need to do is go down to the local station cause going to the department of transport is a pain the in ass

cheers guys

ShadowMyst86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
Looks like a trip down to the QLD DoT is going to be necessary. The QPS website Criminal History Queensland Only about Criminal Histories says

"To obtain your traffic history, contact a Queensland Transport Service Centre. [www.transport.qld.gov.au]"

This is all I could find on the DoT site though, might be worth having a look around.
Traffic history checks

Pity you can't just take it to the local police station cause I had to do that for a Crim History check recently and it was a piece of cake. DoT though...good luck mate.

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah i have already have had a look into this already. As i do not have a criminal history there will be nothing listed there, what i am more or less looking for is just the history. **** all they gota do is read it out so i can write the date and time of the offence. Hopefully my cousin will be on duty, that would help.

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
You would only think that the department of transport and the QPS have the same traffic history system

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
For all of those who want to know. Gota got to Department of Transport...... As depressing as that sounds