Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trailer lights wiring loom

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Your a legend crazyspoon, I know theres an access hole on the RHS of the cargo bay area, I check mine tomorrow 2 but that would be great if you could as well. Mainly i just need to know if my car has the plug where the loom goes into, (which it should).

Thanks again

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
I checked mine today. You can see all the rear wiring behind the trim on the RHS of the cargo bay area. I looked on mine and there is no spare plug for the towing wiring harness UNLESS it plugs between another plug and acts like a splitter type thing.

So crazyspoon it would be great if you can check yours to see if it plugs between another plug or it hooks up to it own spare plug, so i will know if the genuine holden one I ordered will fit before i buy it.

Cheers.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Sorry about the delay, haven't ahd a chance to get the work done on the car until today

Picture of my taillight loom with the towing wiring being held, hopefully this helps you out

Attachments

• Loom.jpg
    Loom.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,185

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks mate,
Looks like your is a genuine holden one, Im pretty sure now that the harness im gettin will fit, it would be silly if it didnt.
I saw another picture of a genuine one and it plugs into the taillights loom and acts as a splitter type thing and provides another outlet for the plug it uses.
If worst comes to worst and doesnt fit for some unknown reason ill just get one from a wrecker of any random car and solder it on myself.

Thanks for your troubles.