Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tramsmission Oil Cooler pipes and fittings

JackBlack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Hi. New here and could only find a couple of really old threads on this, so posting this one. I had to replace the radiator in my VX Berlina (2001 model). This radiator has dual built-in oil coolers. Does anybody know of a place that sells hoses/pipes for both the in and out lines as well as the crossover pipe? I can't find anything other that onbe secondhand set that doesn't look exactly the same. Alternately, does anyone know where I can just buy the fittings that go on the radiator end with the 90 degree bend pipes?

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Linky to radiator? Keen to see what it is.

As for the fittings/hoses, unless you know what you're looking for you're probably going to save a lot of time if you go to a hose/hydraulic shop to get what you need as your description of this setup sounds a bit more complicated/different than the stock one. The stock radiators typically use JIC (not AN) fittings if that gives you a better idea of what you need.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Here you are, this might help you - from the Holden VT/VX Service Manual:

Attachments

• 2.3 TRANSMISSION COOLER PIPES-HOSES.pdf
    383.4 KB · Views: 245