Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
The first movie was a let down, no reason to think Bay wont stuff the second one either.

WTF??? That'd be the first time I've heard anything negative about it. Saw it 4 times at the cinema...

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Never seen the first one, don't think that I will see the second lol. I know my boys would love it (Cody has the Optimus Prime costume, not that he knows wtf it is), but like Spiderman, I highly doubt its going to be suitable for kids.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Actually, there was no swearing in the first one and no more violence than used to be in the cartoons. It was just the CGI that made it so much more realistic to watch. Totally amazing.

I would happily take my kids to see it if I had kids.

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
The first movie was a let down, no reason to think Bay wont stuff the second one either.

WTF??? That'd be the first time I've heard anything negative about it. Saw it 4 times at the cinema...

Im going to say an original 80's cartoon fanboy. Apparently Michael Bay received death threats from fanboys saying he ruined it.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Pffft... I'd say more likely they were ****ed off at how much BETTER than the movie was than the cartoon.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
does anyone still have any transformer toys from when they were kids?

i still got my optimus prime remote truck
you had to walk behind it cause the remote had a cord attached to the truck.

you pressed a button and it would transform, and fall over. lol,
I have somewhere around in a box Optimus prime truck.. Lost the trailer years ago.. But I'm sure it's here somewhere,
Mother paid a mint for it back in the 80's:bow:.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
CSP you can take my lad he loved the first movie he wouldn't stop talking about it. Then he start talking about a red VE clubbie that someone took him for a ride in.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
does anyone still have any transformer toys from when they were kids?

i still got my optimus prime remote truck
you had to walk behind it cause the remote had a cord attached to the truck.

you pressed a button and it would transform, and fall over. lol,

I wish I did have my old transformers. I had Optimus, Jetfire (I was a robotech fan too, so I got 2 for the price of one),Soundwave as well as a few others. There is actually a re release of the old optimus on ebay if anyone is interested.

The advantage of having kids is you can watch the old animated movie again :) Sad seeing Optimus die though :cry: .

50LTRv8

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
It will be quite stupid if they use the SR71 Blackbird... The USA haven't used those in what? A decade? Why not a Stealth Bomber?

Still, this movie is going to KICK ARSE!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Also going to see Megan Fox's other new movie - Jennifer's Body...

The first set pics of Megan Fox from JENNIFER'S BODY hit the nets... NOT SAFE FOR WORK! NSFW! Seriously! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news. <--- WARNING: DO NOT CLICK LINK IF MEGAN FOX'S BODY OFFENDS YOU!!! :D

yea.. but in keeping with the original design of jetfire, i think the blackbird suits it well.

have you ever noticed how megan fox doesnt appear to have much nipple in those pics? lol

Here's a pretty good FAKE trailer...
that was pretty good, up until they overkilled the power rangers crap

The advantage of having kids is you can watch the old animated movie again :) Sad seeing Optimus die though :cry: .

50LTRv8
ahh yes, but he does come back! as seen in this youtube video
YouTube - The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime

when you look at it, for something that started out as a massive TV ad for toys it has grown into something pretty amazing.