Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
does anyone still have any transformer toys from when they were kids?

There is actually a re release of the old optimus on ebay if anyone is interested.

The advantage of having kids is you can watch the old animated movie again :) Sad seeing Optimus die though :cry: .

50LTRv8

I do, its probably sad but i have the box set of the cartoon, the animated movie, and the new movie.

I wouldn't get another re-release from ebay it's not that good. The back of the head is suppose to be a see through blue for the eyes but its not. I just put a masterpiece Optimus prime with trailer on laybuy at target, $179.

from vids on youtube there is suppose to be a gto coupe in it.

here is a photo of my re-release prime and orig Hot Rod.

Last edited:

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
god damn, isabel lucas and megan fox :D if they still had rachael taylor that would be one HOT cast.

im tipping that this will be movie of the year

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
WTF??? That'd be the first time I've heard anything negative about it. Saw it 4 times at the cinema...

You could take the Go-Bots (wonder if anyone remembers them) and put them in the movie and it wouldnt make a goddamn difference.

Cut out the humans and maybe it becomes a better movie... Cant believe they got so much screen time.

jaguar29

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Jet fire will start out as a decepticon but become an autobot later

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
yeh the script for this got leaked out onto the internet, if its a real script that got leaked out its going to be a ****ing awesome movie