Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Transmission cooler

vs2DSIRE

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz ss
I have cut the hard line and I assuming I need to put barb fittings on the hard line so it doesn't blow off ?? My question is if I don't put barb fittings on the steel line and just use hose clamps well it blow off . I'm just worried because my trans has a hi stall and is mildly modified.

vs2DSIRE

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz ss
Just a quick one . Can u mix two different brands of dexron 3 together . I am unsure what fluid brand the mechanic used for the service . I only need to top up about 500 ml ???

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Yep. Its only oil.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
QUOTE=Aussiecv8;2444019]What the F&%K are you on about? Its a transmission cooler not a fuel line...................[/QUOTE]

Gee mate I certainly appreciate your comment(s). The Fuel Line tools can also be used on many similar type Transmission Oil lines. Sorry if I failed to explain it to you in simple single syllables. I thought that I was communicating with a mature aged adult. Someone with a bit of courtesy and a few manners. Obviously not. Sorry I offered you any advice. Suggest in the future you figure it out for yourself !!:nutkick:[