Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Transport SA close to getting bombed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
I realised yesterday my licence had expired... so this morning i went to transport SA to pay for a new one and what do i get....

Your disqalified ... get F***** I appealed over 4 months ago...

they basically told me ive been driving disqualified for the last 4 months and said if i had appealed to go and get a letter from the courts

so what do i do i go and get my letter (yep i was right, they were wrong) go to another transport SA closer to the courts and what do they tell me....

I have to pay extra for there stuff up (the fustration builds up inside me)

at this time im really p***** off ive been in line for a good 45 minutes holding my 4 month old girl the whole time and they want even more money outa me (an extra $15 for administration or some c@@@)

why to these tossers who work for transport SA make life so difficult I ended up paying but was treated like absolute sh*t all day from these pr*** for their stuff ups...

not to mention i had to drive around all morning (aparently disqualified) taking time off work and waisting valuable petrol shurely if these people could be bothered for 2 minutes they could have made a simple phone call and saved me from this bullsh*t day.

Its not the first time they have angered me this much .. they make me want to go arab styles on them and send them all to hell

R

rattattack1313

Not sure of the phone number,mate, but suss out the Ombudsman..his Office kicks arse BIG TIME......... :D

D

dean18

Sorry to hear what you went though mate but its happening more lately...i moved from Melbourne 2 years ago but i can tell you services are much better and qucker over there then here.. i can't understand we live in Australia but every state has different law..should be all the same when it comes licencing, registration, transferes etc...let me say this i don't see justice if we are paying for our and their mistakes...if they make it we should get some sort of compensation...i was in well known super market i didnt get right change and i have asked for manager and explain to him what happen ..he said i have to go office to check out their security camera, hang on mate if i am right i want compensation and he said your on, he comes back gives me the right change and big block of chocolade :D

R

rattattack1313

Definitely............... Wife & I have used the Ombudsmnan several times, always to our win over BIG Corporations...(Westpac Bank over a forged cheque they cashed for me, then demanded I re-pay it, but it was given to me in what I thought was good faith, so the Ombudsman told them to let it go..I scored $830 Aust out of it......).........

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
hmm i may have to look them up

could come in quite handy

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
rattattack1313 said:
Definitely............... Wife & I have used the Ombudsmnan several times, always to our win over BIG Corporations...(Westpac Bank over a forged cheque they cashed for me, then demanded I re-pay it, but it was given to me in what I thought was good faith, so the Ombudsman told them to let it go..I scored $830 Aust out of it......).........
I got into a huge argument with two cops who decided they could kick me out of the MCG for no reason.. They literally wouldn't give me a reason.. They also started getting abusive and stuff..

They wouldn't tell me their badge numbers or which police station they worked for. I could only see their first name initial and their last name off their name badge..

Filed a complaint with the ombudsman and they got into ****. At first they acted like it never happened, but later confessed and got put into a whole heap of ****..

I have full faith in the Ombudsman..

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i have the same issues with them as you do but worse! see when i painted my car it used to be red...now it is green and because i had registered it for a year i got pulled over by the transport sa fools in their purple and white commodore....of course they looked over (and under) the car and they pinged me for the rego that said my car was red..... they rang the police and got my vin number wrong so they then accused me of driving a stolen vehicle :bang: i was a little bit amped over this because they were about to gimme a nice and big fine and a defect until the local copper who is a family friend rokked up and explained to them what i had done because they still didnt want to hear a word from me...but yeah i really dont like transport SA

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Its an unfortunate incident but given the day and age we live in with all this terrorist crap in its pretty dumb thing to even joke about going arab bombing somewhere. So for that reason this thread is to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.