Engine: 2.5L Turbo Diesel 5 Cyl

Colour: Oslo Blue

Rims: Stock

Mods: Uhf.

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Future Mods: Snorkel, Lift, Bull Bar

Pictures:

Pub247

love it so cheap nowadays hard to turn down as a good 4wd not bad on diesel either

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
needs more lights.
enough lights to make the MCG look dull :p

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Well took the disco to Sofala out near bathurst for a Camping trip with the NSW boys.

Didn't really do any 4x4ing but we tested out the hill decent and followed up the fairly dry river for a bit.

I am enjoying the fuel economy. Seems to be sitting at about 10l/100km which is half the Suburban on a good day.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
I am enjoying the fuel economy. Seems to be sitting at about 10l/100km which is half the Suburban on a good day.

TBH, It looks about 1/2 a Suburban any way you care to look at it.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Sold it to a mate.

Manual driving is going fine, I got to work on getting off the line a bit better as this thing is a bit of a slug.

Pub247

you guys need to invest in some swags not this brokeback mountain sharing a tent camping

commodore665

expat Saffa
Sold it to a mate.

Manual driving is going fine, I got to work on getting off the line a bit better as this thing is a bit of a slug.
diesels aren't known to be quick off the line excellent for towing or off roading , and land rovers are the king of that

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Updates

Fitted up the light rack. I have a 28'' dual row LED lightbar coming for the middle.

Snorkel is also on its way.

Did a service on the Diffs, gearbox and transfer case which is good cause rear diff looked like farmers union.

Also got the new reverse light switch so now i have working reverse lights.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member

Lights and snorkel done.

Next job will be fitting up Diff lock, It has a diff lock but in all wisdom Land rover decided not to make it useable in favour of the traction control system, So I need to fit a diff lock linkage in place of my current Transfer shifter which will enable use of the diff lock.