Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tribute to the great man Peter Brock...

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Hi guys and girls how are you all going...?

What a very very sad week it has been and what a massive loss to australian motorsport and in general a great man; Peter Brock.

Look I was thinking we could put together some thing as a tribute for our mate brocky...tommorow I am getting a small 'O5' sticker made up to put in the top corner of my windscreen. This one small thing is my tribute to the great man. I was hoping that people would join in on this and we can all pay our respect as holden owners all as one for this small little price. I was hoping that maybe there is someone I could team up with that maybe has more resources that could get some made up for everyone or rather anyone that would like to join in on this. I am still saddened after 2 days about all this and so this reflecting how I am putting this together. I simply do not know how or what to think right now so I apologize if there are mistakes or things dont make sense. Anyway, im talking a small sticker woth just the numbers '05' maybe 10cmX10cm or whatever. They can be placed in the top corner of the windscreen for those of us that drive a Holden which is most of us on this forum anyway. Any profits if any will all go to the Brocky foundation. I was hoping that this will become a sticky and someone could step up and help me with this idea would be great. Come on guys...lets come together and pay our respects as one...after all he has given us and to the motoring industry and motorsport...inspiration, ideas, happiness, joy, emotion and been the idol for many many people...lets do this...he would be proud....Cheers, guys.

R.I.P Peter Brock...you will be sadly missed

Jon Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Series 2
Count me in for one. What prices would be looking at any postage to QLD too?
I reckon its a great idea as half the ones on ebay are not donating to the peter brock foundation.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Can you get a picture up asap.. im massively interested! and pricing too!

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
I will be going to get it today and I will put pic up as soon as I put it on...

Cheers, Guys...love your support and hope we can all join in on this. :thumbsup:

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi guys. sorry i was supposed to post pics today but I got called into work early and couldnt. I only have one. like I said...I was hoping someone out there with more resources would maybe be able to help me out with producing a large number for everyone. Id like to get a fair few people involved to make it worth while and to make a considerable donation to the brocky foundation. I would like everyone to come together and make this something big. I want it to be worth while...come on guys...!

Cheers, Joe