Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[TRIKK] Ben's Bagd VS

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
hey dude, rad looking vs! Shifter looks great and cant go wrong with bags...

Whats the paint colour called? Kinda looks similar to the factory colour Botanica which is like a blue/green. Also did u paint ur centre console? Looks matt black, and is probably the first vr/vs with a painted console that i actually like! Everyone thinks the shinier the better, but not always. Also, whats that in the console where the power window switches go? And 20" sigs? Must be aftermarket? Imo they look better than your 19'z but i'd be careful with aftermarket sigs, seen silly things happen to them...

Keep up the good work mate

Dan, glad u like my car... the colour is called Botanica Bens, i sat with with the sprainter and we played with the original Glasurit colour, we added things, took things away... looks the same until u you get them side by side in the sun, and he called it Botanica Bens on the formular sheet. And yeh the console did get done.. I used a VHT paint it is saturn black looks matte in the fotos... The lil chrome thing where the power windows are usually is my airbag controller... yeh aftermarket sigzz....i like em but i don't think they are worth the rubber prices..

cheers
Ben

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
This car looks phat as mate only thing i reckon you change would be exhaust tip get like twin dumpers or something like that and which every rims you choose i like em both good work mate =)

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
hey guys... just finished messing around with the leather door trims and inserts...

I Dyed all the leathers with charcol and rubbed back the usual wood grain inserts and sprayed them what VHT calls Aluminium Silver. Also made a Trikk Sticker.. I Have a cutter.. I colour matched all the bits and peices so it contrasts nicely with the existing bluey grey standard colour..

I'll get a complete pic when i put it all back together..

Cheers

Ben

Image003-1.jpg

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
love ya car man, not often you see a VS as clean looking as this. and those door inserts are sick, so much better than woodgrain. The Trikk sticker actually looks like its suppose to be there. keep up the great work.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
this thing is nutz mate, awesome lookin ride ;) love what you've done with the door trims, looks brilliant

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
GOOD NEWS!! I am on my way to owning the 20 inch tyres needed for the sigz people, shouldn't be to much longer and they will be on... yesssssss!

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
looks gd dude only thing it looks a bit tacky with the neons in plain view oh well, tips differnt i sorta like it and yeah sig's look way better

MattyVRss

matty T
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR ss
hey man car looks tip top done a great job love the colour looks really good on the vs shape suites it perfectly! imo tho the tail lights look a lill tacky and just really faded but thats my opinion if it were my car i would change them.... the roof lining looks awesome 2 :) as 4 the rims i think a set of bms miami's would look tuff as tucked under the guards but i dont mind either sets of rims both look good. all up tho i think ur car looks awesome mate and u should be proud to own such a fine piece of machinery ;) just look after it and keep it lookin good lol

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
looks gd dude only thing it looks a bit tacky with the neons in plain view oh well, tips differnt i sorta like it and yeah sig's look way better

i agree mate thats why they are hidden now and the one above the head unit is gone :):)

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
That thing is so low man, sick as..what part of melbourne you from?