Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TrikkBen's 1990 R32 GTR. :D

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Looks good you got receipts for engine build? The only things i ever worry is if it actually has what they say. Hards to push a tune if you dont really know how ell its been built.
Are you going to change ecus?

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Yet to find out what the turbos are, They are aftermarket. Also unsure of cc of the injectors. Will find out when I upgrade the whole fuel system and go to a bosch 044.

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Looks good you got receipts for engine build? The only things i ever worry is if it actually has what they say. Hards to push a tune if you dont really know how ell its been built.
Are you going to change ecus?

Have every receipt for every service its ever had, has had 20k+ put into the engine...:) Even have a receipt showing terminals etc for the battery move.. lol

ECU will stay as PFC, they can cope with this power easily. Might cough occasionally though I read.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Get a couple GT-RS if it doesn't have them already. Throw stock air box back in if you can find one. Have been proven the pods are just wank factor.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Get a couple GT-RS if it doesn't have them already. Throw stock air box back in if you can find one. Have been proven the pods are just wank factor.

GT-RS are a good turbo, they will happily see you past 300kw (wheels) but may start to run out of puff around the 330 mark. My house mate runs these.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
300kw at the wheels should be more then enough for a daily. Besides the torque would be awesome. A mate of mine had a R32 GT-R and even 2nd gear launches would scare the pants off you.

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Unsure yet which route I will go in regards to turbs, by the time I'm ready new stuff may have been developed.
Wraith, It's not a daily. :) and I did a launch blazed through first and slipped second had to back off. Once the new clutch is in I will have a ball.

You can hear the clutch go in the vid yeh?

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh well in that case :p T04Z