Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

trim code

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
Does any1 know wot the trim code for claret colour interior for a Vh sle is?

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh Sle 4.2, ve SSZ z wagon
4004-79y are you chasing parts at all or just curious

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
thats right i was looking at some stuff last week and i was meant to tell you what it was like. to be honest there was not much worth looking at

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
Cheers jcvhsle. I needed the code cause I wanna paint a crash pad and centre console. I'm gona buy any colour (i mostly c blue ones in mint con) and paint it claret as iv been looking for over a year for them and no1 got good ones or they won't post to Perth. Do u know Any1 who got them and also need a pair of front door trims with electric Windows. The young #### head I bought it off put manual Windows in front so put holes in door trims for window winders, and left the back ones electric. Cheers bud. Perth got #### all to do with Vh SL/e's here. U dnt even c a standard Vh on the road

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
let me know how you go with the paint option. i was only considering a similar idea today with the steering wheel and stripping back an old centre console of all the vinyl and try spraying that. odd you see mainly blue, you just dont see blue around here. i would say i ve seen more claret stuff than blue by at least 6 to 1. i have a mate going to america in a couple of months and he is going to try and buy some claret velour for me as it appears to still be available over there....bit of a long shot though. i m sure i have seen it in some GM resto catalogues

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
I had to get the dark claret colour mixed up for me, when I painted the door pods for my car. You can't buy it pre-mixed. I searched far and wide.
My trimmer ended up sourcing foam backed dark claret velour for the door cards. I don't know where he got from, but he reckons it's not easy to get. Apparently it's not so difficult to find dark claret velour without the foam backing though. I actually found it somewhere online, can't remember where now

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
found a joint in melb that replaces vinyl on all the surfaces that as it including centre console, instrument hoods, crash pads etc.

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
Sweet. Post up the details for me bro.

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
Cheers. Bud. I might try my luck at the trimmers