Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trim name and part number request..

dazzdodge

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Calais V 6.0L
howdy,
just wondering if anyone could help out with a part number for the trim indicated in the attached pic.
Car is a 2010 series 1 Calais V
also how does it remove? just get under it and pull or take off speaker cover first and then there are screws?
Thanks in advance
Trim.jpg

dazzdodge

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Calais V 6.0L
Or a good online parts finder.... Have good ones bookmarked for my bike and sons wrx, one for the Commodores would be handy

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Ring holden have vin number ready

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
if its the trim on the top where the center speaker is then that trim to take it off come up like towards the roof or window above it, I grab it at the back and pull it up then work along to the front pulling it up.

dazzdodge

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Calais V 6.0L
if its the trim on the top where the center speaker is then that trim to take it off come up like towards the roof or window above it, I grab it at the back and pull it up then work along to the front pulling it up.

its the trim panel between the speaker and the vents.

yes I know I can go to Holden to ask, I guess that's what I'll end up doing, I just try to avoid the dealerships where possible and just thought someone here might have known...
also like I said, it would be great if there was an online parts finder that drilled down to each individual part, like there is for other (international) vehicles

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Yes would be great to look up parts.