Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

trouble with Torque Power manifold

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
awesome we'll like i said he knows what his doing, just lacks the software, and the only place in my town with that software are total dicks, his seems to be on the right track now, cheers delco for the info just looking at their site now

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I sent blaze a tune and his "tuner/mechanic" told him it's **** and will tune it himself but in the end he's been unable to do it.

Fair enough I might have got mine slightly wrong since hes using odd ball injectors but I really beleive it should be _very_ close, worst case it should be totally drivable. So I'm thinking he's buggered something up. The TP dual plane has identical airflow on all runners and this guy hasn't liked it from the start before he even put it on, if you can't understand why and how a dual plane works you shouldn't be a mechanic let alone have a dyno.

I really think you need to just go and get the car before this all ends in disaster since he doesn't seem to have a clue about anything. Thats my honest opinion about it anyway. Bring it home, take it for a air fuel run somewhere else and we will go from there

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
yeah ill get onto tommoro man cheers for your help hey foamy uve done me all good so far! ive sorted out something and he will be getting the kalmaker 3 software defently gonna think twice b4 i take my car anyway now

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
defently gonna think twice b4 i take my car anyway now

That's rediculous, there are plenty of great tuners out there and someone that really sounds like he has no clue has put you off taking your car to any place....Don't let one bad experience get in the way of taking you car to places, there are plenty of honest, decent tuners out there willing to do the right thing by customers! ;)

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
:yeah pitty theres none locally. nearest is a few hours drive away and that would involve finiding accomodation till its ready to run. what a headache :bang::bang:

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
like i said man he had trouble with it, he APPARENTLY needs this kalmaker 3 software which is a plug in and tune coz of the model of my vehicle, VS manual, if it was auto it would of been all good.
it all confusses me farr too much so i cant really give u much more info. i just want my car back gonna ring him tommoro or friday and tell him to stick the bannanas back on if he cant get it sussed and then ill go else where but i could have the same problem wlsewhere who knows untill its all bolted on and ready to tune

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
the guy in question does tune haltechs ,link ecu's and many other aftermarket ecu's so i gather he does know what hes doing sounds like a good chap from my corispondance with him