Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

trouble with Torque Power manifold

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
That sucks man, are you willing to put the manifold on yourself?. I'm sure we are all up for helping you get it on and running sweet

96SEN8R

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS and VS Senator 215i
That is crap man, post the guys name on the forum so no1 else goes to this bloke. and then take a dump in his letter box!!
If you live in Bunbury, have you thought about taking your car to Kwinana Performance? It mite be a 90 minute drive but they are guns and have kalmaker software. The tune will cost you around 900 but by the sounds of things, thats a small price to pay to have your pride and joy back and better then ever.

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
bolt the manifold on yourself. slip jasons tune in and start her up. Let us know how you go.
Matt

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
cant name em on a forum but its local and it aint Adrenalin ... gonna have to take my car to perth or kwinana to some1 that knows what they doin... dont worry he'll get whats comin to him

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
That is crap man, post the guys name on the forum so no1 else goes to this bloke. and then take a dump in his letter box!!

Bad idea. Whilst I have no doubt what so ever with what the OP has had to say, the mechanic should at the very least be given the opportunity to present his case. Best thing to do is chalk it up to experience and move on. If you have a mechanic you are worried about then send the Blaze a pm asking if he would recommend that mechanic.

Reaper