Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troys 2007 WM Statesman

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Boot lip is on :D

19082009474.jpg

19082009475.jpg

19082009478.jpg

19082009479.jpg

I reckon it totally finishes the rear end now and makes the back look fatter. Now it doesn't look as if the back is dragging the arse, it brings the boot lines back up. It's kinda hard to explain, you need to see it in person lol. The colour match was amazing! I was expecting a slight difference because of the different materials of the spoiler and the boot but it's so close to perfect it isn't funny. I did ask them to take the badge off the boot but as soon as the liner came out to put the spoiler on they noticed it has holes behind the badge :(

'Thanks to' will be up in the first post soon.

VE ADZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 07 SV6
Looks sweet Troy, really sets off the rear of the car. whats next on the to do list?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Current plans are

Slotted front and rear discs
HSV pedal set (if I can find them!)
Respray the font end. I think the dealers did it when it was traded the first time and they did a **** job at it (see photo). It has visible runs and it isn't even the same colour.

P1000101.jpg

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Looks the goods Troy... You like it??

I'm still getting used to the look of the Senator spoiler on my VY.. Still not too sure on it though..

Pity about the front bumper, hate it how the car yards dodgey stuff up to make it look good on their floor, but then when you get it home and wash it, you see whats really going on.. But you get it looking sweet again!

uteman

Ford Rules
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 Ute
Remember This

Troy bare in mind it will be hard to match the colour as the body is metal and the bumber is plastic!

Current plans are

Slotted front and rear discs
HSV pedal set (if I can find them!)
Respray the font end. I think the dealers did it when it was traded the first time and they did a **** job at it (see photo). It has visible runs and it isn't even the same colour.

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Bloody plasterers and their fancy cars lol