Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troys 2007 WM Statesman

SwordFish

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ
Mate you gotta get us some interior pics!!

Car is mad-tight!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Nice Stato Troy I Really Like That Colour And The Black Wheels
And The Dish On The Back...JESUS!!! Bout time Some1 got Some Descent Dish On Holdens..lol

I Like It
Cheers. I wasn't a fan of the colour when we first bought it but it has really grown on me. I thougt it looked a little too 'pensioner'but the wheels make it look like a completely different car.

Thanks Troy i like the look of the one you got better.... but black metal would look better .. i think the silver one might stick out quite a bit on my car ?
Black would look better (IMO) only because the base is black. I reckon silver looks alright only because the Stato has chrome window trims and such. But on your car black would be better. Anything to make it look like it isn't a remote control car :p

Thats tidy as hey, big ass dish on the rears, beautiful...

We need pics but, of the lowering job, windows and the aerial,

If it were up here the window tint would of been fine at 20% no one checks them that ive come accross, and as long as you can sorta see in it the cops dont mind..
35% would probly look sweet but - enough to darken it quite a bit,
I think thats what came on my VY, the po po had it so it should be legal yeh? haha

Nice ride but, I like the colour too, just read your ute thread, that was tidy too..
But it needs a caprice front end!!! if I can find one at a resonable price when the time suits im going to buy it! (the whole car, not just the front end!! lol)
As soon as it gets lowered I'll get some pics up.

I did want 20% tint but went 35% just because I don't want any hassles. I think I'll wait until i prang the front end in to get the Caprice bumper. Ohh, hopefully that doesn't happen lol.

Mate you gotta get us some interior pics!!

Car is mad-tight!

Mad-tight, never heard that one! Haha. When it gets lowered I've already told Cousin Slow Poke that he is going to come out with me and take some decent pics of it mainly cos my camera is crap and his is good. I also think he wants to do a wheel swap.. he wants to see what my wheels look like on his Calais V Sportswagon lol.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
As soon as it gets lowered I'll get some pics up.

I did want 20% tint but went 35% just because I don't want any hassles. I think I'll wait until i prang the front end in to get the Caprice bumper. Ohh, hopefully that doesn't happen lol.

Ahhh dont say that!!!!
Touch wood that aint going to happen...

That front end looks fine anyway, haha, I always have to change something when I get it, even if it is as nice a ride as yours! can't help myself, I'll say "this one I aint going to touch, besides a set of wheels" then couple of months later!!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Slight update...

I'm putting a GTS steering wheel on cos I hate the stocko one.. it's waaay too skinny. Also, during the week I will probably be picking up the twin tips off CSPs Clubsport and fitting those so it fills in the bumper a little more.

EDIT: Also changed the interior lights and park lights to white LEDs to make it look a little neater.

Pic of steering wheel and tips
5d2a_1_sbl.JPG

r8307-rear.JPG

mcrow5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
The tips didn't fit so I'm on the hunt for something else now :)

that sucks mate, i reckon the tips in the pic of the purple clubby look to small anyway.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sucks about the tips, but how about the CV8 Monaro tips?? I think thats the ones, like BANKS is getting for his ute, they look pretty nice, and I think they are 3inch tips, so a little bit bigger..

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
ay m8 got some inside pics of the car?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
zuessy: I have thought of Monaro tips.. I was actually thinking of quad 3 inch lol. I dunno if they would fit or if it would look like overkill but I really like how they are really thick.

Archers: No, not yet.. I should take some though lol. I should really update the thread with more pics. Hopefully it will be lowered by the end of the month too :D

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah do it!! that would look pretty sweet IMO, I don't think it'd be overkill, as the VE have dual outlets anyway, yeh?

I want/ed two of the monaro tips (on the left) of mine, but im not 100% sure yet, ill get it painted and see then..

Maybe find something thats a 3'' cylinder type thing - maybe an old can of food - baked beans etc, sit them in next to each other see if there is enough room?!!