Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

True Australian hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
lol what makes me a bleeding heart?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
How does my statement make me a so called bleeding heart?

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
This guy is a true hero, risking his life to ensure the safety of ours. And I'd much rather see the people of this nation praising him than the american billionaire who came here to make TV shows to make herself even richer, which is pretty much all I've been hearing in the news the last couple days here in Perth.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
wow, dont people have anything better to do with themselfs then come here, post up links from a new's related event, and then have people carry on like little kiddies with comments and things they say? happening way to often these days,

lets all step out side and hug some tree's or even better, get some sunlight and a life while out.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah lets praise people for killing! :clap:

Since you are so quick to comment, what would you suggest our troops should do instead of killing when faced with an enemy trying to killed them?

Smile with open arms and sing kum-ba-ya?

Oh course we're going to praise a war hero who may very well have saved his mates for certain death or worse.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
Too bad we can't praise those who really save lives such as scientists and doctors with equal vigor. Sure they're killing each other but I don't think their is much honour in it and nobody wins when it comes to war. I don't expect people to agree with me but this is my view and I'm entitled to express it! :)

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
We do praise the scientists and doctors, we give them orders of australia, and umm...little thing called the Nobel prize ;)

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Too bad we can't praise those who really save lives such as scientists and doctors with equal vigor. Sure they're killing each other but I don't think their is much honour in it and nobody wins when it comes to war. I don't expect people to agree with me but this is my view and I'm entitled to express it! :)

That is completely irrelevant to the thread, we're talking about a soldier. I wish their was more people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.