Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

True Australian hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Yeah lets praise people for killing! :clap:

The VC medal is not for killing people you twat... but for gallantry, conspicuous valor and courage under extreme fire.... All of which you are sadly lacking. :upyours:

1TUFVS

High Ambitions, Low Funds
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Acclaim
Too bad we can't praise those who really save lives such as scientists and doctors with equal vigor. Sure they're killing each other but I don't think their is much honour in it and nobody wins when it comes to war. I don't expect people to agree with me but this is my view and I'm entitled to express it! :)

Understood, and I'm one of those people who views firefighters as heroes; but what this man did to save his fellow soldiers was amazing.

If it were up to him, he wouldn't have been fighting, but we have an obligation to help allied countries in these matters.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Too bad we can't praise those who really save lives such as scientists and doctors with equal vigor. Sure they're killing each other but I don't think their is much honour in it and nobody wins when it comes to war. I don't expect people to agree with me but this is my view and I'm entitled to express it! :)

Nobel Peace price, OAM, Australia Day awards, state awards, national awards, multiple world wide awards. Not sure what you're bitching about here, Scientists and doctors are equally awarded, soldiers rarely get the recognition they deserve and when they do there are always people like yourself bitching about others not getting the same recognition.

As for nobody winning when it comes to war...ehh yeah ok...

The VC medal is not for killing people you twat... but for gallantry, conspicuous valor and courage under extreme fire.... All of which you are sadly lacking. :upyours:

Well said.

T

tommySV6Ute

nobody wins when it comes to war.

I note you are typing and most likely speaking English.

You can thank the former and current members of the Australian military allowing you to be int this situation, primarily through killing people who try to kill them.

Having a day off next Wednesday and enjoying being an Australian? Same deal.

Pull your head in.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Leaving out the "really" part of your first line, there are many awards which recognize contributions outside the armed forces, one of the highest being an OAM on Australia Day.

To the Soldier in question, congratulations, you are a credit to yourself, your family and your country.

Reaper

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
God you sound like a little bitch!!! In a perfect world war wouldn't exist but it does and we need these kind of people to defend us.

Oh cry me a river!

Like I said, I have my views (as do all of you) and I'm entitled to share them. If you don't agree then fine. But don't have a hernia over it! :rolleyes:

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
God you sound like a little bitch!!! In a perfect world war wouldn't exist but it does and we need these kind of people to defend us.
Oh cry me a river!

Like I said, I have my views (as do all of you) and I'm entitled to share them. If you don't agree then fine. But don't have a hernia over it! :rolleyes:

As I have already said you ARE entitled to your opinion.

However, clearly by coming back into this thread... where the majority of the views differ to yours... shows that you are ignorant, uneducated, misinformed, belligerent, abusive and just plain here to cause a shite stir.

As said by Daggy082 it's the past defence force people that have laid down their lives that affords you the opportunity to have your say, so show some level of decency and respect and just plain go away.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
As I have already said you ARE entitled to your opinion.

However, clearly by coming back into this thread... where the majority of the views differ to yours... shows that you are ignorant, uneducated, misinformed, belligerent, abusive and just plain here to cause a shite stir.

As said by Daggy082 it's the past defence force people that have laid down their lives that affords you the opportunity to have your say, so show some level of decency and respect and just plain go away.

Nope. All it says is that I have a different view to most here. I am in fact university educated and I haven't abused anybody. As for being ignorant and misinformed, well I think we all are to some extent don't you?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
My Initial post which wasn't directly aimed at you was more about attitude then education.

For the record, There is a huge difference between being Educated and being Intelligent.
Some of the smartest people I've ever meet haven't made it past Year 9.

Some of the biggest idiots are still at University... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.