Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Try not to cringe...

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Good Lord.....10 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Is that a training video on how not to do it that accidentally got uploaded ?

Also, Blackline edition ? :confused:o_O

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
you would think someone in higher management would drag her into the office over that sales presentation

They shold also drag in the person that decided it was OK to publish.

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
You guys are harsh, when I brought my car from the used dealership, they didn't know **** about anything! Was like what these buttons do- sales guy said to me, I don't know, I've got so many used cars here I don't know what every button does.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
You guys are harsh, when I brought my car from the used dealership, they didn't know **** about anything! Was like what these buttons do- sales guy said to me, I don't know, I've got so many used cars here I don't know what every button does.
A good salesman should know their product. To do a video presentation and publicly share it...even more sooo...
It's not personal. More of a dig at used car sale industry really.
I am sure she is a nice lady just trying to pay bills.... but if your pitch will be public...maybe...just maybe... be sure you know the product ;)

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
A good salesman should know their product. To do a video presentation and publicly share it...even more sooo...
It's not personal. More of a dig at used car sale industry really.
I am sure she is a nice lady just trying to pay bills.... but if your pitch will be public...maybe...just maybe... be sure you know the product ;)
See what your saying but it's like going to get a hair cut and expecting the same result from a different person but there both qualified hair dressers.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
As cringe-worthy as it is, I sympathise with her.

If anyone needs a reaming about this video, it is not the sales lady who clearly has no idea about either the car, personal presentation, or why she is there doing the video. The sales manager deserves this reaming.
a. What training and preparation was given prior to the video being made.
b. A person with no skills or knowledge is representing the firm, and opening it ridicule. As in the posts above
c. If it was a deliberate attempt by the sales manager to humiliate her, so that he/she could then sack her, his/her man/person management skills are zero …… in short, a prick.
d. If the sales manager was following instructions from ‘up above’, they are pricks, and the sales manager would be well advised to consider personal future options.

John Cleese did a number of management/instructional technique training videos (about the time of Fawlty Towers) on how not to manage, or sell. If you are not familiar with them, ask Mrs Google.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
See what your saying but it's like going to get a hair cut and expecting the same result from a different person but there both qualified hair dressers.

Agree, yet I would expect that result to be of a professional standard.....not the standard of a backyard butcher.

Happydaze

Happydaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE T30
one “new tyre” , other 3 “like new” , gills , wrap around brake lights ...sweet...Blackline for the win!

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
Agree, yet I would expect that result to be of a professional standard.....not the standard of a backyard butcher.
Yeah but you say that as if to say people don't have emotions and bad days. You treat a hairdresser like **** and think he/she will do a good job.