Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Try not to cringe...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Yeah but you say that as if to say people don't have emotions and bad days. You treat a hairdresser like **** and think he/she will do a good job.
There is always one lurking around just waiting to be offended and defend indefensible..

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
i have to admit i was excited to see that it actually had a second wrap around brake light and another 2 wheels.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
i have to admit i was excited to see that it actually had a second wrap around brake light and another 2 wheels.

I'm so excited to watch this after these descriptions, the anticipation is terrible.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I found Aussie car dealers pretty good when buying my two cars on moving here last year. Compared to UK at any rate.
A couple of bad ones but mostly all sensible people, and not too pushy.

The funniest was a proper old school guy who was very nice, but insisted we meet "the boss". We get dragged in to see a guy in his mid 30s, obviously very busy, that had the face of "why are you bringing these people to see me".

My most pleasant car buying experience was actually back in Blighty. A dealer was setup whereby they give you a price list, and a button you press if you want to actually drive something. Zero staff stalking the lot. Bliss.
It helped that it was after a terrible place where the guy tried to sell us a Chevrolet Aveo about 5 times...

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
I've been doing it wrong all along. I have been putting 98 in the left side when it should be on the right

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
I've been doing it wrong all along. I have been putting 98 in the left side when it should be on the right

I put 91 in mine so i am way off.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
I was with a mate of mine on the weekend while he bought a new car and the salesman could have told him it was capable of orbiting in space and he would have believed him, so lack of knowledge goes both ways.

Her public speaking or presentation skills, call them what you wish were average and possibly no worse than what any of us would have displayed if we were in her position, her knowledge was a bit off in a couple of places but I’ve seen and dealt with a lot worse over the years.

If it’s her first try then ‘needs to practice’ and ‘requires fact check during editing’ is how I would have scored her.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
I’m faaarkin sold guys.