Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Try not to cringe...

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
perfectly matched to the video then.

Well it was just a terrible as promised. My favourite bit was that the tyres got worse as she moved around the car. 4x brand new at the start, to just very good condition by tyre four...

I feel that I need to check out some of the other car overview videos to see if its just as bad with their brand of choice, rather than some random part ex. My other car is actually a Mr Bishi so I might learn some new features.

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
I was waiting for her to point out that it had a windscreen

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I'm sold. New or used. One Stephany please Homes.

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
Wow!! The guy who made her do this and then decided to publish this - deserves all the reaming. But on her part she should’ve prepared a little bit more.

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
It's not just her. There's an Indian looking skinny dude who is just as funny. Look at some of the sv6 videos and you will know what I mean

In a couple of videos he sounds like he's got the flu like his nose is running but it must be all the cocaine he's been consuming being a bit shot used car salesman

Last edited:

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
It's not just her. There's an Indian looking skinny dude who is just as funny. Look at some of the sv6 videos and you will know what I mean

In a couple of videos he sounds like he's got the flu like his nose is running but it must be all the cocaine he's been consuming being a bit shot used car salesman

He knows a lot about the car but says this car does not have park assist but yet has the button? FFS sales people don't know what they are talking about.

Last edited: