Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trying to track someone down, need help!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
TigerVX said:
Close enough for the baby to be yours?
Was the falling out that bad that you couldn't just give her a call?
No chance its mine................unless it takes 3 years for the pregnancy:p
Ummm yeah would just be weird if I called I think...........
AirStrike :air:

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
Just call her.....i called my ex 2.5yrs after we broke up and that was on bad terms.....we cool now (just friends)........it would surprise you what a little time does to people.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i agree with s-pack, ive called people who i thought would never be interested in speaking to me again and they have felt the same way. just don expect a twice a week visit type friendship to happen. more of a 'still care enough to know how youre going, but wont arrange a catch up' type thing.
well thats just my expereince. sometime i guess it works out.

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
yeah this one isnt on bad terms just simple loss of contact i msg'd an old friend havent seen for 2 1/2 yrs this was thurs last week
anyway msg comes back who's this so i say who
msg comes back OMG :D havent seen or heard from you in ages yadda yadda yadda
saw each other saturday night she even came to a party with me and it looks like there was something there we both didnt know and some romance could be in the air

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Hmmmmmm...........I had thought about ringing/messaging her but problem is she has moved house since last we spoke so cant contact her at home and her mobile number I had is listed as not connected.
Might have to ring around and try and find it.
Cheers everyone
AirStrike :air:

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
contact the real estate agency that sold the house for her and find out who it was she got her new place from ask them to contact her on your behalf to see if its alright for you to contact her

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
the voting roll is public information.... thats how i found some of my friends address ....

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Hairy Eater said:
the voting roll is public information.... thats how i found some of my friends address ....

It's a shame then I never bothered to update my details after my last two house moves then :D

S

scared_

yeah, i'd go for calling her airstrike. my now ex girl friend moved to qld at the start of the year (im in melbourne), i was really close to her, best friend.. all the usual high school girlfriend bussiness. anyway it went from talking everyday to nothing in 2 months... theres nothing like loosing someone and iknow when we have both calmed down we'll talk again, she's back mid nex year but we're both to stubon to call and it'll go on like your situation. so im really like you three years ago, no doubt i'll be starting to same thread up again in a few years...
good luck finding her man!

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
If you know she had a baby either you saw her or you spoke to someone who knows her.
If you know someone who still talks to her than you should just ask them for the number or if you saw her you would know where abouts she lives.
Either way it shouldnt be too hard to track her down.
It wont be weird if you call an old friend to catch up even if you had a falling out, im sure if your over it she will be too its just a matter of sucking it up and picking up the phone, or if you can get her mobile number msg her that way there is no chance of it being akward if you get a reply then call em if not then no harm done.
I have been in similar situations twice both on fairly akward circumstances, 1 person contacted me and the other time i contacted the other person and now i have 2 friends back and there is soo much to catch up on its like meeting them for the first time again but with the advantage of background.
Anyway Good luck with it.