Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trying to track someone down, need help!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Ok this may seem wierd but someone I was close to during high school (but had a falling out) has just had a baby recently.
Does anyone know if there is a way you can find out the babies name, sex, date of birth, etc
To get info like this from the Births, Deaths a Marriges office costs money. The herald sun lists them but only for that week.
Im stumped...........
AirStrike :air:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
While you're outside stalking one night just have a quick read of one of the congratulations cards in the mail box :D, but if the SS isn't stealth enough for that option then get a go between friend to ask someone and then report back

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
greenfoam said:
While you're outside stalking one night just have a quick read of one of the congratulations cards in the mail box :D, but if the SS isn't stealth enough for that option then get a go between friend to ask someone and then report back
LOL! The SS has a small leak after the right hand side cat......its far from stealth atm. Maybe the R-spec can come along:p
As for paying the money, I think you would need a good reason or have the ok from the person..........something about just bein able to get a birth certificate just seems wrong.

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
AirStrike said:
As for paying the money, I think you would need a good reason or have the ok from the person..........something about just bein able to get a birth certificate just seems wrong.

yeah i was thinking that, they wouldnt give that sort of info out to random people off the street.. lol

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
My cars heaps stealth right now but I have a better idea, you can put on an Indian accent and ring her up and say <indian accent>Helloooo my old friend.. would you like a great deal on a mobile phone?, it's a great deal Miss you can not go wrong with this.</indian accent> girl says " I can't afford it, I've just had a baby" <indian accent>Oh really Miss, that is wonderful, what is your babys name?</indian accent> girl "insert name". <indian accent>Oh that is a very nice name Miss, congratulations</indian accent>. Then you are one step closer to completing the baby stealing plan :) easy as

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
greenfoam said:
My cars heaps stealth right now but I have a better idea, you can put on an Indian accent and ring her up and say <indian accent>Helloooo my old friend.. would you like a great deal on a mobile phone?, it's a great deal Miss you can not go wrong with this.</indian accent> girl says " I can't afford it, I've just had a baby" <indian accent>Oh really Miss, that is wonderful, what is your babys name?</indian accent> girl "insert name". <indian accent>Oh that is a very nice name Miss, congratulations</indian accent>. Then you are one step closer to completing the baby stealing plan :) easy as
Stealing babies now am I...............heard theres good money in it over in asia..........

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
As its none of my business you dont have to answer.....but why do you want to know the babies name?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Curiosity really. I was really close with her all through high school, then havent spoken since.

TigerVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Commodore
AirStrike said:
Curiosity really. I was really close with her all through high school, then havent spoken since.
Close enough for the baby to be yours?
Was the falling out that bad that you couldn't just give her a call?