Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TTI sale

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Had a quick poke around Total Tools this arvo for 10mins before they shut. Picked up a 14 piece Stanley screwdriver set for $29.90. I thought that was ok. I really wanted to get a set of Bacho ratchet spanners with the ones that go up to 27mm as I already have the 19mm 3 piece set .

Last edited:

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Had a quick poke around Total Tools this arvo for 10mins before they shut. Picked up a 14 piece Stanley screwdriver set for $29.90. I thought that was ok. I really wanted to get a set of Bacho ratchet spanners with the ones that go up to 27mm as I already have the 19mm 3 piece set .
Is that set better/cheaper than the australian made set you bought from rocker bros ?

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Seems your very quiet now about your new Stanley screw driver set from total tools, any comparison to the previous Australian made Stanley set you bought now that you have 2 sets ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Post edited. Lets not dredge up old crap and start new arguments.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Seems your very quiet now about your new Stanley screw driver set from total tools, any comparison to the previous Australian made Stanley set you bought now that you have 2 sets ??
Only opened the case to have a look at them. If I was to guess I'd say the Aust made set is better. But since the Aust made can no longer be bought and a couple out of my old set has gone missing over the last 30+ years I thought I would give them a go. I think they will be ok. It will be good to have a full set again.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
It's always good to have a cheap set of screw drivers, the kind you won't worry about when using as a lever or hitting with a hammer....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It's always good to have a cheap set of screw drivers, the kind you won't worry about when using as a lever or hitting with a hammer....
My new kit will be kept as my good full set. I like resin handles as they can be hit. I also have soft handle ones that you can push in a bit harder and turn a tight screw a bit easier than the resin ones as they grip in your hand a bit better. Yep I now have heaps of screw drivers, but some live in my shed and the others in Town.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Post edited. Lets not dredge up old crap and start new arguments.
Totally agree with you on arguments. I was just thinking aloud.....

So as a member I ask/report to have such subject matter taken down/edited out as it is inappropriate content to forum community standards. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
@Vin999

if-you-could-5b716d.jpg

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Totally agree with you on arguments. I was just thinking aloud.....

So as a member I ask/report to have such subject matter taken down/edited out as it is inappropriate content to forum community standards. Thank you

Posted edited again.

Maybe consider using the report function on a post if you believe something goes against forum rules instead of continuing to air your grievances in threads and taking them off topic.