Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tune & OTR

Theprojectcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV 6.0
Just wondering what numbers have you got after OTR & Tune?
Will be looking at booking mine in next week.
So far my wagons just got a full 3 inch exhaust, engine light and a really shitty fuel consumption.
Any recommendations around Logan / Gold Coast?
THANKS!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Around 260rwkw with those mods on your L77. Don't forget to get the trans tuned too. Personally I'd ask the tuner to maximise the benefit of AFM and also tune it on E85 (if compatable). Others will likely suggest deleting AFM. The main thing is to think about what you want from the car and ask your tuner to factor that into the tune. Are you chasing the peak kw figure, or is tourque and drivablity in the low to midrange and better fuel economy more the goal? Not all tunes are equal...

Last edited:

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Around 260rwkw with those mods on your L77. Don't forget to get the trans tuned too. Personally I'd ask the tuner to maximise the benefit of AFM and also tune it on E85 (if compatable). Others will likely suggest deleting AFM. The main thing is to think about what you want from the car and ask your tuner to factor that into the tune. Are you chasing the peak kw figure, or is tourque and drivablity in the low to midrange and better fuel economy more the goal? Not all tumes are equal...
u can do all that in the one tune, but i guess the tuner has to be bothered to set it all up correctly to optimise all areas and that will take more time

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
u can do all that in the one tune, but i guess the tuner has to be bothered to set it all up correctly to optimise all areas and that will take more time
True that. Mine did and I've enjoyed it for the past 6 years with no issues.

Last edited:

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
A good tuner will also keep the car overnight after the tunes done to check the cold start.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ I, for one, support much revelling! :)

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
I'm trying to decide between Morpowa (my local) or powertech(willall)