Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tuner Pro Rt Laptop computer fault finder/info. cable attachment

Discussion in 'General' started by Ronno, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Ronno

Ronno Member

Members Ride:
    VX Wagon
    Before I begin I am sorry if the following is posted in the wrong section, my car is a VX model but someone with another model may also be able to help hence this site. I am trying to connect a fault /code finder it is a cable that connects from the module/fitting under the dash to a laptop. I have used this before a couple of years ago successfully, however no luck this time, the disc that comes with it is TUNER PRO RT when I try to install it nothing comes up on the screen. It appears a previous file installation is still on the laptop I tried to use it with no luck and also tried to uninstall it (so I could try to reinstall it) no luck either.
    If someone who is computer savy (I am not) or familiar with what the problem is (or what I am doing wrong) and could help run me through it, (I know this could take some messaging back and forth over a couple of days) it would be much appreciated.
    Now I know I can count flashing light on the dash etc but that is not something I want to do as this cable laptop info. method I found is more helpful to me. Regards Ronno.

2. Trevor loves holden.

Trevor loves holden. Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    vs commodore
  3. Trevor loves holden.

Trevor loves holden. Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    vs commodore