Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tunerpro RT

Ronno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Wagon
Ok, so I recently did a post regarding trying to get a Tunerpro RT to work. I should point out that I am 59 so this is not easy (yes I know, there is an 89-year-old who has no problems), I did a previous post but can not find it maybe it has been removed? Someone was kind enough to send me a Youtube link although this does not help much. After the USB Serial Port stage I get this ( get this it won't let me show you)? Ok so it will not allow me to copy and paste it, so I took a photo and now it won't allow it to upload on this page? what the?... In my world, you buy the disc and cable plug it into the car and away you go (is there such a device that does not cost millions of thousands?). Anyone that can get this to work should get an award or certificate for say an instant uni. degree. Those like me who can not, maybe a free pass to the sanitarium.
So anyway I sent "Commodore Hackers" a message maybe they will help (I wont hold my breath; Though many would like me to). I will keep anyone interested posted unless this also disappears in which case you will not be reading this. ronno

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
After the USB Serial Port stage I get this ( get this it won't let me show you)?

You're just gonna have to write out the error if you can't upload it, can't really help you otherwise. Are you using the image upload button? The file might be too big.

Serial is an ancient protocol which is really only used for niche tasks these days (mainly configuration and data output from enterprise IT stuff), so there's no universal USB/serial driver in Windows like there is for things like mice or keyboards. Just one of those things, USB isn't always as easy as it seems it should be.

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Make sure your port matchers with the app, if the app is set to port 4 and your computer is showing port 2 then it wont match.

Ronno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Wagon
Thank you all for your help, The message that I would like to show you (that Tuner Pro won't let me copy and paste ), so I took a photo so I could post here to see using the red UPLOAD A FILE at the bottom of the page, what happens is it says ERROR OCCURRED THE UPLOADED FILE IS TO LARGE FOR THE SERVER TO PROCESS, it is only one photo what am I doing wrong? Ronno

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Thank you all for your help, The message that I would like to show you (that Tuner Pro won't let me copy and paste ), so I took a photo so I could post here to see using the red UPLOAD A FILE at the bottom of the page, what happens is it says ERROR OCCURRED THE UPLOADED FILE IS TO LARGE FOR THE SERVER TO PROCESS, it is only one photo what am I doing wrong? Ronno