Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tuning a vz 6 litre

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I just fitted a duspeed otr after being told my car was maffless tuned when i bort the car but i think its only maff tuned and the engine light comes on and the traction control stays off. I rang duspeed and he was very helpfull. He told me i could send the computer to sydney and it will only cost $400
but i dont no how good they can get the tune when not using the car. So i am wondering if anyone knows if there is anyone in perth i can just give the computer to so i dont have to get the car to perth. Also has anyone got there computer tuned without using the car and how close they got the tuned. Nothing on duspeed best otr iv ever seen and very easy to fit.

sixlta

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v ute
Getting a mail order tune mate is fine, Very close to the real thing, I know about 20 blokes driving around with them in there v8s, Will only be a handfull of RWKW difference,
Dus knows hes stuff, great unit

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Getting a mail order tune mate is fine, Very close to the real thing, I know about 20 blokes driving around with them in there v8s, Will only be a handfull of RWKW difference,
Dus knows hes stuff, great unit

+1. Mail order tunes done by reputable companies (like above) are right on the money. I know pleny of people with them and all are extremely happy with the results.