Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tuning by The1

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
Would you do 355 tunes? And do you email them through or do you burn them yourself?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
No good for me then, I've got a VE SS

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
I had my vn v8 calais done by the1 and was great, quick reply service and always gets back to you with answers as well. So would recommend the1 to anybody

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
Ok well as I'm in nz I'm having trouble finding somebody to tune it, how would I g about getting you to atleast set me up with a startup/run in tune for a cammed and stroked 355 running higher comp and larger s/c injectors?

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
Ok well as I'm in nz I'm having trouble finding somebody to tune it, how would I g about getting you to atleast set me up with a startup/run in tune for a cammed and stroked 355 running higher comp and larger s/c injectors?

Delcowizzid is in NZ, otherwise let me know can do something, if your keen to get setup should be able to datalog and tune.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
I can vouch for the1, top notch a+++ tuner

Helped me through some issues with my commy and got it running fantastic

Hes a great friendly bloke, who knows his stuff and went out of his way for me a few times (thanks! )

If youre thinking of getting your car tuned, definitely message the1 about it, you won't regret it!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas

if you are talking 868 injectors then you may wish to speak to your builder/tuner. 868 move a lot of fuel for even a very good cast iron holden.